Recently completed or in construction jobs include:
- Artivity on the Green Art Park Winston-Salem
- B/E Aerospace Winston-Salem (373 tons of structural steel)
- G/E Aviation West Jefferson (128 tons)
- Winston Salem State Success Center (146 tons)
- Cambria Suites @ Battery Park Asheville (227 tons)
- MDI Freezer Expansion Hickory (1209 pieces of structural steel)
- Wake Forest University Worrell Hall (158 pieces of structural steel)
- Liberty Street BBQ Winston-Salem
- Rowan Cabarrus Community College
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Publix Winston-Salem
- Art Park Winston-Salem
- Elon Music Hall
- Conn's HomePlus Winston-Salem
Why use Duggins?
- We are an AISC CSE Certified Steel Erector.
- We have a written safety plan, government compliant and implemented by supervision and erection crew.
- Our welders are qualified per American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1.
- Bolt tightening procedures, compliant with the Research Council on Structural Connections (RCSC) specifications.
- Fall Protection exceeds OSHA Fall Protection requirements.
- Our Crane operators are CCO certified or equivalently trained and/or experienced.
- Project-specific erection plans with hoisting and erection requirements are communicated and implemented in the field.
- We are well equipped for any job including a 70-ton crane and a 40-ton crane. We also own scissor lifts, Lulls (forklifts) from 6K to 10K size and we own all of our welding machines, torches, and all other small tools.