Why use Duggins?
- We are an AISC CSE Certified Steel Erector.
- We have a written safety plan, government compliant and implemented by supervision and erection crew.
- Our welders are qualified per American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1.
- Bolt tightening procedures, compliant with the Research Council on Structural Connections (RCSC) specifications.
- Fall Protection exceeds OSHA Fall Protection requirements.
- Our Crane operators are CCO certified or equivalently trained and/or experienced.
- Project-specific erection plans with hoisting and erection requirements are communicated and implemented in the field.
- We are well equipped for any job including a 70-ton crane and a 40-ton crane. We also own scissor lifts, Lulls (forklifts) from 6K to 10K size and we own all of our welding machines, torches, and all other small tools.
Recently completed or in construction jobs:
- Encore Retail (Winston Salem)
- Union Station Renovation (Winston Salem)
- Wake Forest University Sports Performance Center & Basketball Player Development (Winston Salem)
- Winston Salem State Freshman Living (Winston Salem)
- Kernersville Dodge (Kernersville)
- Elon University McEwen Dining Hall Addition (Elon)
- Home 2 Suites (Charlotte)
- WFU Primate Research Facility (Winston Salem)
- Burke County Jail (Morganton)
- High Point Baseball Stadium (High Point)
- Artivity on the Green Art Park Winston-Salem
- B/E Aerospace Winston-Salem (373 tons of structural steel)
- G/E Aviation West Jefferson (128 tons)
- Winston Salem State Success Center (146 tons)
- Cambria Suites @ Battery Park Asheville (227 tons)
- MDI Freezer Expansion Hickory (1209 pieces of structural steel)
- Wake Forest University Worrell Hall (158 pieces of structural steel)
- Liberty Street BBQ Winston-Salem
- Rowan Cabarrus Community College
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Publix Winston-Salem
- Art Park Winston-Salem
- Elon Music Hall
- Conn's HomePlus Winston-Salem